Recent Posts

March 16, 2012

Funfetti Cake Truffles



Cake has got to be one of my favourite desserts.  I could never go a week without having some sort of cake.  I came across this recipe (on Pinterest, of course) and I could not resist.  The no-bake recipe was super simple and the balls turned out perfectly.  My only issue, and it was a big one, was trying to melt the chocolate for the balls coating.  Maybe my microwave is too powerful or maybe I just don’t have the patience to be a grand chocolatier, but it took me three tries to get it right (but not perfect).  Just a little hint, chocolate melts best if you stir it around in a pot above boiling water.  The end result was far more fabulous then I had imagined and I have enough left over cake mix to make more.





0 comments:

Post a Comment