Recent Posts

May 08, 2012

Art World Expo

{beautiful pieces by Jenny V Designs}

I was given the exciting opportunity, (thanks to my new job that has been so good to me so far!) to attend the Art World Expo at Telus Science World.  A few weeks back, my boyfriend and I filled our brains with fun scientific facts, competed in wheelchair races and built castles out of Lego while at Science World, but Friday night was a completely different experience.  The place was jam packed with over 80 artists showing and selling their brilliant and unique designs, and if that isn’t enough for you there was a fashion show (put on by my wonderful work!), a body painting competition and a live performance from Bif Naked.  I had a great time connecting and networking with all the wonderful people!  Here are a few of my favourite pieces from the night.

{captivating shots by Blake Smith from around the world}
{these gorgeous paintings with a top coat of
shiny resin by Dana Mooney remind me of marble}
{funky pieces by Lori McPhee}
{the moustache coasters by
Victoria Ronco are so adorable}
{Tracey Tomtene turned her photography
 into trendy jewellery pieces}

0 comments:

Post a Comment