Recent Posts

August 16, 2012

In My Place



When I first moved to Vancouver, I thought my apartment was amazing.  It was centered in the middle of downtown, it was cozy and easy to keep clean, I loved waking up to the sun light through my windows in the morning and my view was incredible.  After three years, I have now realized that downtown is noisy, my place is a little too cozy, waking up to the sun light is not pleasant when it is 5am and the unchanging view has become boring.  It is time for a (lucky and unexpected) change.  My new place truly is perfect.  It has the right amount of elegance with chandeliers in almost every room and has a hint of retro chic featuring wood panelled appliances and metallic wallpaper; when you walk through the door you feel like you have been transported back into the 1960’s.  Instead of a stuffy, bright room at sunrise, I get to wake up to the sounds of the waves hitting the beach.  The ocean is now my new view that I could never get bored of and there is enough closet space for my entire wardrobe (hopefully).  I will put up some pictures once we are all settled in and decorated but for now here are a few things that made me fall in love with the place.




0 comments:

Post a Comment