Recent Posts

January 26, 2012

Antique Adornments



When it comes to jewellery I usually only wear necklaces, my Michael Kors watch and sometimes the occasional ring or bracelet (minus the ring from my mother’s childhood that I never take off).  While going through our jewellery case, I came across an abundance of costume jewellery that has been passed down to me from stylish family members.  I inherited them while I was younger and was forbidden to wear any of it because knowing me, I would have lost it somewhere.  Since then I have forgotten about the jewels hidden in that old case until recently and now I have a growing love for old costume jewellery.  The pieces are mostly necklaces and earrings, except for this stunning late 40’s brooch that is adorned with round and marquise rhinestones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment