Recent Posts

February 13, 2012

Happy Happenings

{brunch at my new favourite breakfast bistro}


My schedule has become rather jam packed for the next two weeks. Filled with preparing to move, a few birthday parties, renovating the boutique I work at, spending time with friends who I will miss deeply and a photography class that I am really excited for.  For the past two Friday’s, my Mother, Grandmother and I have found the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life; lunch and a day filled with shopping.  Spending well needed, quality time with them really does the trick and I look forward to the last few Friday’s that I get to share with them.

{inspiration for an art project}
{special little gift from my boyfriends parents}

{matte top coat}

0 comments:

Post a Comment