Recent Posts

May 24, 2011

May Flowers



The weather has been rather generous lately so I have been spending my days outside enjoying the sun.  It is still not warm enough to suntan, but I have been taking advantage of Spring sun by working on my new project, the garden.  I have never really gardened much before now, unless you count weeding, but I see so much potential in our garden that I decided to give it a shot.  The front garden is phase one of my project, which goes along the walkway and the side of the house, this garden will be the easier of the two phases.  All I need to do is weed, weed and more weed.  Then add some colour with simple flowers like pansies and cosmos.  The backyard is going to be the challenge.  The garden circumferences the yard and has one rather large patch that used to be a vegetable garden.  I think I am going to re-plant the vegetable garden but I am lost on what to do for the rest of the yard.  Here are a few pictures of inspiration that I came across.





0 comments:

Post a Comment