Recent Posts

May 20, 2011

I Heart New York

{fashion forecasting firm}


I thought New York was going to be a vacation from school, but this trip was anything but relaxing.  The days were jam-packed with meetings, tours and sightseeing.  Some of the other places that I got the chance to visit (that did not allow pictures unfortunately) were the Tobe Reports, the Fashion Institute of Technology, the Moda and Accessories trade shows and both the Fashion and Meatpacking districts.  I also got the amazing privilege to meet Michael Palladino, who is a huge industry insider and a celebrity stylist.  After the long days filled with fashion, shopping and history; I have never felt more in need of a vacation.


{the fame, moda and accessorie trade shows}

{a small selection of the vast vintage collection at FIT}

{the young designers market}

0 comments:

Post a Comment