Recent Posts

May 31, 2011

Veggie Tales

{strawberry blossom}


All the weeding and garden clean-up has become tiring, so I finally decided it was time to put some plants in.  Over the weekend, I visited a near by nursery to scout out some flowers and they just happened to have a sale on for vegetable plants.  With all the many options on flowers, I concluded that it would be easier to start with my vegetable garden instead, so I picked up some roma tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, romaine lettuce, strawberries and even a cantaloupe plant.  I still have some space left but haven't quite figured out what I want to place there.  Now I just need to wait and see if my green thumb will keep these veggies alive.


{before}

{after}

{baby cantaloupe}

0 comments:

Post a Comment