Recent Posts

December 02, 2011

Newspaper Nails



I have just recently started to frequently paint my nails.  Before now, I didn’t care too much for nail polish; one reason being that I was horrible at applying it so I kept with my Gel nails.  Eventually, the time and money spent on getting my nails done bi-weekly began to add up and soon enough I could not afford to keep it up.  That is when I started to paint my nails, at first they looked horrible, but after a year of practice I have finally mastered the perfect manicure and have now become more creative with my nail art.  Here is an easy how-to on my new favourite manicure, newspaper nails.

{supplies: rubbing alcohol,
shot glass, nude polish,
clear polish and newspaper}

{paint nials nude and let dry}

{dip finger in alcohol for 10 seconds}

{press newspaper onto wet nail}

{top it off with a clear polish}

{et voila}

0 comments:

Post a Comment