Recent Posts

December 22, 2011

Russell Books



I have taken a serious liking to reading lately, books were pretty much the only thing I put on my Christmas list this year.  So, naturally I was delighted to stumble across Russell Books while I was shopping the other day.  Russell’s is not your everyday Chapters or Bolen’s, this store has been around for many years but I never used to find myself wandering into bookstores until recently.  I was amazed at the rows, shelves and stacks of books; the store is literally packed to the brim with literature and has friendly young staff who are willing to search the store for your favourite author.  Not only does Russell’s have every possible book you could imagine, the prices are absurdly inexpensive.  I managed to snag two books for the mere price of $25; they would have cost me $140 at any other bookstore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment