Recent Posts

April 19, 2011

ABA Beauty Show

{Rob, Nicole, Myself and David}


The wonderful David Paris of COLURE Hair Care got a hold of me last week and asked if I would like to be a hair model for the Allied Beauty Association Beauty Show.  That meant that I would get my hair done by the extremely talented Rob Casillas –who owns a hair salon in San Diego- get paid and get free product; how could I say no!  The event was a great experience, the whole team was friendly and we all got along great.  The COLURE hair product made my hair feel healthy and strong, the shampoos are sulphate free and the conditioner is infused with a rich moisturizer. Every product in their line is Eco-friendly (a huge plus in my books), has a sweet and fruity scent and uses the latest Molecular Nano Technology that makes COLURE products lock in colour and makes your hair feel exceptionally luxurious.  The booth was rather busy and it was an odd feeling to have your hair done in front of a large crowd while everyone watched and jotted down notes on the latest in trendy cuts and techniques coming from California.  In the end, I love my hair, I love the product and the hardest part of the day was trying to find an all-black outfit to wear.  I am so thankful for this experience with COLURE Hair Care and I cannot wait to work with them again.

{hair colouring backstage}
{full line of COLURE products}
{my favourite products}

0 comments:

Post a Comment