Recent Posts

April 11, 2011

Procrastination at its Finest

{sunny day study spot}

I always seem to find something that preoccupies me during exam season. Last semester, it was a trip to Cuba and this semester, it's finally starting my fashion blog. I have been thinking about this blog for quite some time now - a couple of years actually - but procrastination always seemed to get the best of me. The idea to finally pursue this blog came to me while I was sitting on my floor, amidst a sea of scattered notes and textbooks. Blogging is a form of studying for a fashion student, right? At least that's the excuse I'm going to use to validate all the hours and energy I put into developing this blog; hours which should actually be devoted to studying.
So welcome to style & sweets, a place where I will document my love of vintage finds, fashion, baking and my unusual dream of becoming the perfect housewife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment