Recent Posts

April 12, 2011

Casual Comforts

1.      Urban Outfitters Barbarian Striped Rugby Cardigan- $29.98
2.      Diesel Essential ‘Jesse’ Deep V-Neck T-Shirt- $34.00
3.      Buffalo ‘Evan’ Jeans- $129.00
4.      Polo Ralph Lauren Rylander Canvas Sneakers- $59.00

I can humbly admit that men's fashion is not one of my strongest points.  Have I been interested in men's fashion? Definitely.  Have I closely followed the trends and styles? Not until recently.  That being said, I do not want men's fashion to be overlooked in this blog, hence the name I created.  My boyfriend is constantly asking me to pick out his clothing and shop for him but I tend to shy away from styling his outfits because I am worried I may become too innovative with the pieces I pick, causing him to look like he has come straight off the runway and possibly risk him losing his masculinity.  Plus, he usually shuts down everything I choose for him.  So I have decided to put together trendy and simple outfits that men can follow and give off the vibe that their fashion sense just comes naturally.  I have decided to pick pieces that I would love to see my boyfriend wear and that also reflect street styles from around the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment