Recent Posts

April 13, 2011

Jumpers: A Love Story

1.      Topshop Peter Pan Collar Playsuit- £36.00
2.      Forever 21 Ikat Romper- $11.50
3.      Modcloth The Birds and the Trees Romper- $49.99
4.      7 For All Mankind Chambray Boyfriend Shirt Romper- $189.00
5.      Modcloth Field of Flowers Romper- $59.99
6.      Topshop Brown Elephant Playsuit- £55.00
7.      Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue Romper- $49.99
8.      Topshop Grace Playsuit- £48.00
9.      7 For All Mankind Sand Washed Cupro Romper- $189.00

I have developed quite an obsession for rompers over the past year and a half.  I currently have around ten rompers at the moment and my collection just keeps growing.  They are a huge staple piece for my Spring and Summer wardrobe.  I just love the fact that they are so convenient to throw on over a bathing suit in the summer, you can pair them with tights and a light jacket for spring, and they make outfit choices simple on those days when you cannot make up your mind on what you want to wear.  Here are just a few of my favourite rompers at the moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote 9.

Krysta Keys said...

I want 3!! :)

Post a Comment