Recent Posts

November 17, 2011

Magnetic Nails



While reading the October issue of Vogue last month, I came across an article about magnetic nails.  The way this polish worked had me so intrigued that once I took one look at the pictures, I knew I had to purchase it.  Created by Nails Inc, this polish has magnetic pigments that get pulled to the surface of your nail with a unique magnet.  I found the polish at Sephora in three colours for $18 each and decided to get the silver.  As soon as I got home, I painted both mine and my mothers nails.  We were amazed with the results and how simple it was to do.  The polish dries quickly and if you move the magnet around you get different angles of the swirl, it is like magic!


{nail polish with magnetic lid}

{paint one coat and let dry}

{apply a generous second coat and place
magnet above nail for 10 seconds}

{et voila!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment