Recent Posts

November 21, 2011

Other Means of Inspiration

{twiggy}


Art has always been a hobby for me, I grew up in a household that has a strong artistic background.  My father used to paint and luckily, he passed down some of his talent onto me.  I used to draw a lot when I was younger but I never thought of painting; it seemed a lot more difficult then just placing a pencil to paper.  However, my mind changed one day when I found my fathers old painting kit and an extra canvas; I haven't drawn another picture since.  It did take me a whole year of painting until I made the conclusion that I should combine two of my favourite things, painting and fashion.  These paintings are what came out of that miraculous idea.



{marilyn monroe}

{audrey hepburn}

{coco chanel}

0 comments:

Post a Comment